Thus Spake An Inert Rebel

<>

Thursday, June 15, 2006

A serious post for once....ok this is what I call serious

An interesting thought disguised as a joke.....(not mine ofcourse)

A rat runs through a maze clutching a chesse piece and shouts to it mate,
"Mark..you know what, I have Dr Zimbostsky trained. He gives me a cheese piece whenever I go through the maze."


Reminds me of a story in Viktan. A group goes to Ooty on a fun trip. Two people seperate from the main group and after sometime they are unable to locate the group. The guys in the group go over to the nearby police station and inform that two folks are missing from their party.At the same time elsewhere, the two guys go to a different station and write a complaint saying that their whole group is lost somewhere. So would you call the two guys crazy. I wouldn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home