Thus Spake An Inert Rebel

<>

Sunday, January 14, 2007

My favourite doctors

First it was Sivaji and then Illayaraja, and then a couple of years back Kamal and now Brian Lara. Now that four of my favourite entertainers have got a doctorate, albiet honorary(Nagesh is left undoctored and Crichton started a "doctor"), I am left wondering when I am getting one. Now don't tell me I have to wait three more years for getting one in physics. What about an honorary doctorate? Err...reason?....Well they could give one for...er....one ofcourse does not want to project oneself...ummm......guess it will kind of sound arrogant if I start recounting my achievements..er......
I am planning tp ask SVe Sekar to get hold of Annan Arivudainambi of the Aniathu Indiya Attgasa Katchi to grant me one....Don't know what the market rate is these days.....
Meanwhile congrats Dr Brian Lara......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home